“Advanced Estate Planning Strategies” (RSVP by 12/4)
Thank you to our sponsor!
As we turn toward 2024, how can attorneys best serve clients who seek to preserve wealth, lower taxes and build solid legacy for future generations? In this presentation, Louis W. Pierro, Founding Partner Pierro, Connor & Strauss will focus on planning techniques specific to New York to attract and serve clients while growing your own business. Topics will include:
- NYS Estate Tax: The Cliff, Santa Clauses, Claw back, No gift or GST tax
- How to Draft using the Marital Deduction
- Federal Sunset: using SLAT’s to lock in the enhanced exemption
- RLT’s and Probate
- POA issues and drafting
- Asset Protection – MAPT’s, SNT’s, DAPT’s
- Medicaid eligibility - home care and nursing home tools and techniques
Speaker: Louis W Pierro, Esq
Mr. Pierro is the Founder and Principal of Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC, a law firm with offices in New York City, Albany, Long Island, and additional locations, serving clients in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Business Succession Planning, Elder Law and Special Needs Planning. He is a frquent speaker across the country on the legal issues relating to estate planning, elder law and business planning.
One CE (CFP) credit has been granted by The CFP Board. (You must complete the sign-in sheet to receive the credit.)
This presentation is in-person only, no hybrid option available.