EPC-CNY Annual Meeting at Tailwater Lodge
- Speaker Clark B. McCleary, CLU, ChFC, AEP (Distinguished) (see bio below) will present on the topics of "Life Insurance 5 Years After ATRA 2012" and "What I Would Like To Know About The Life Insurance Business If I Didn't Already Know It (or at least thought I did!)"
- The event is sponsored by The Upstate Foundation and will include the opportunity to earn 3 Continuing Education credits.
- Members can register here or my mail, email or fax to:
Charlotte G. Crandall, Council Executive
Estate Planning Council of CNY
State Tower Bldg., Suite 1A
109 S. Warren St.
Syracuse, NY 13202
Please RSVP no later than Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
- Non-Members must print and mail the attached Registration form along with payment.
- See the attached Meeting Notice, Business Schedule, & Reservation Form for more important details!
**Members will also have the opportunity to arrive on Sunday, May 5th for an “Informal Gathering to Discuss Various Topics” from 5-7 PM, followed by a cocktail reception at 7PM. Enjoy the property with discounted room rates and access to features like a pool, health club, game rooms, fire pits, and spa services**
** Discount code for those booking rooms: ESTATE **
Get a taste of the beauty of the venue and the great amenities by checking out their website here.
NOTE: Please see the red-lined and final versions of the proposed EPC of CNY By-Laws attached below.
- Recommended bylaws changes - red-lined
- Recommended bylaws changes - final version
- C McCleary bio with pic
- 2019 Annual Meeting Business Schedule
- 2019 Annual Meeting Reservation Form
- Meeting Notice for EPC May 2019